Saturday, July 31, 2010

WOW

weina at Saturday, July 31, 2010
p/s:
"this is an outdated post
due to my laziness & busyness"

13&14/7/2010
a big day for applied science students
especially for the batch who took fpp and food technology :)
we had prepared for almost one month

and come out with this product
POFFITO
*a combination of mashed potato with muffin*
yea..it was tasty!
LOL
the logo which designed by me ♥


there is lots of things need to be prepare
poster, flyer ,banner and.....


me with the posta :D
food product with well packaging


my dearest groupmates

we make a big size poffito to celebrate for an ending
nice to work with u all

my tired look

*LOL*




with the gangs




>.*

more photos in my fb *wink wink*
although we didn't win at last
but i have learned a lot in the food fair
n enjoy with it :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life is simple ☺ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos